martes, 24 de marzo de 2009

"A broken heart"

I heard a rustling one morning,
all the letters I worte you were falling through the trash...
suddenly I felt tears comming out from my eyes,
when I saw you were the one who wanted to fortet them all...

I got hurt, You broke my heart into pieces,
and I felt an odium when I could at least hit you a bit...
because I couldn't resist watching you make them all shit,
and apparently pretending not to sorry for it...

I try to make you see you can make it of, as well as make it work,
not to keep you, but maybe to find out what you really want...
after all, you seem to want a change for the worse,
and I feel it is a loss for me, you are not more with me...

I wish I could make a dream possible, and lance my body,
so you could desappear from it...
I thought I were your drug, that one you could be away from,
now it seems to be a withdrawal problem what you want to solve...

Stop fucking around, I would give you the best last satisfaction,
I swear, I will run away, if you just tell me...
what is the reason that made you make me your slave,
without having any good response to get in love with you...

No hay comentarios.: