lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

FANTASY FLOW


Some kind of molecules infected by you, penetrating my mind and heart...
are rolling trhough the feelings I become when thinking about us 
and the air I breath colapses with a perfect smell with taste of ur perfum on my imagination, 
whilst remembering your touches and sweet cares... 

Provocative sceneries of selected sensual words you said and fun we had... 
run like the dust through the wind; getting into my deepest nerv, 
spilling in my thoughts the greatest fantasy we couldn't end up... 
like drops of water falling into flowers till they stifle without the power of resitance against... 

Beats that continously bombard me meanwhile the music plays,
take me into loving step by step you did for getting closer to me..
by rescuing me from desperately feelings of having you, 
and saving me from  the mistake of haven't taken you..



No hay comentarios.: