lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

SUFFOCATING WAITING...




Sure thing, memorized face on my mind, 
discrete flames on my scars caused by shitable pieces of memories..
I find serenity in my demental soul, 
even when all these circunstances are approaching me with a soft weakness... 




I go my way, take a rest, and all begin again... 
I ask for harmony as part of my neurons medicin indeed,
a quarter of hour is gone, and I think I became dissaproved by god to have you,
don't pretend I could change what my instincts say.. 




Consequently aspects in destination of driving me crazy,
if only my heart weren´t unable to hold a new love, 
the rest of the world could hear my inspiration in dramatic steps..
like a dream when getting high looking for a new position in a colorful place with no end..




I'd shorten my pains and would let my new desires fly away,
concluding in a rainbow of shivers, which are my dominant palpitations inside...
fucking catching camera in my widen eyes, proyecting all best sceneries and crapy regrets,
demanding like a protest the viciously return to your hellish posesive claws. 

1 comentario:

The Nutrient dijo...

hola miriam. It's your amigo Americano Trevor Field. You are the greatest poet i know personally, and my favorite of all time! I tell everyone I know this. Translate so your other fans see, ok?